Parking will NOT be available at Maxwelton Braes. Attendees MUST arrive by shuttle.
NEW THIS YEAR: We will have a shuttle pick-up and drop-off in all of the following municipalities: Egg Harbor, Fish Creek, Sister Bay and as always, Baileys Harbor.
Parking will be available at the Baileys Harbor Recreation Park at 2623 Summit Road. The Recreation Park is just a 3-minute bus ride to the festival grounds at Maxwelton Braes and will allow you to avoid driving into downtown Baileys Harbor to find a place to park.
Our FREE shuttles will run continuously from the Rec Park throughout the morning and early afternoon, and again as the festival winds down.
FREE shuttles will also pick up at the Cornerstone Pub in downtown Baileys Harbor and at each of our four lodging shuttle sponsors: Baileys Woods Campground, Baileys Grove Campground, Ridges Inn & Suites and Baileys Harbor Yacht Club Resort.
We recommend you park by the following times to make the most of your beer festival experience:
Those attending the VIP event at 11 am should plan to park at the Rec Park by 10:30 am to ensure you arrive in time for the event start at 11 am. Our first shuttles will leave from all shuttle stops by 10:45 am to ensure VIP attendees can arrive in time for the full experience.
If you want to ensure you arrive at the festival grounds when gates open at noon, we recommend parking by 11:30 am.
- Baileys Harbor Rec Park (2623 Summit Road, Baileys Harbor, WI 54202)
- Downtown Baileys Harbor – Corner of Hwy 57 & Cty F
- Baileys Harbor Yacht Club (Lodging Guests Only)
- Baileys Grove Campground (Lodging Guests Only)
- The Ridges Inn & Suites (Lodging Guests Only)
- Info Center (7860 WI-42, Egg Harbor, WI 54209)
- Landmark Resort (Lodging Guests Only)
- Info Center/Library/Town Hall/Info Center – Pick Up/Drop Off will be at the back of the building (4097 WI-42, Fish Creek, WI 54212)
- Parkwood Lodge (Lodging Guests Only)
- Corner of Mill Road & Hwy 42
- Birchwood Lodge (Lodging Guests Only)
- The Dorr Hotel (Lodging Guests Only)
Remember that ALL attendees should arrive ready to show your ID. Everyone (even if you look 200 years old) will be asked for ID.